The National Skill Development Corporation India (NSDC) was setup as a one of its kind, Public Private Partnership Company with the primary mandate of catalysing the skills landscape in India. NSDC is a unique model created with a well thought through underlying philosophy based on the following pillars : Creation, Funding and its Abilities. Dev Infotech has been imparting Skill Training to around 10000 of enthusiastic learners who in turn have able to achieve mere success in those areas. All thanks to Dev Infotech.
The company has been responsible for co-ordination of all skill development efforts across the city, establised a professional bond between demand and supply of skilled manpower, building the vocational and technical training framework, skill up-gradation, building of new skills, and innovative thinking not only for existing jobs but also jobs that are to be created.
- More than 100 youth employed in Retail, IT Sector Skill Council under STAR Scheme in association with IL&FS (a NSDC Training Partner)
- More than 210 youth employed in Electronics Sector Skill Council Courses under PMKVY Training in Association with Arrina Education Pvt Ltd (NSDC Training Partner).
- More than 400 youth employed in Electronics Sector Skill Council Courses under ESDM Training in Association with S & S Care Skills Pvt Ltd.
- More than 75 youth employed in Ref, AC Technician Course under CSR Training of WHIRLPOOL in association with Aura Edu Group Learning Pvt Ltd (NSDC Training Partner)
- More than 100 youth employed in Ref, AC Technician and DTP Course under CSR Training of CII : DFCCIL (Minstry of Railway) in association with the Skills Academy (NSDC Training Partner)
- Sewing Machine Skill Training to more than 650 women under Ministry of Textile : ISDS Training in Association with Technopak Advisors Pvt Ltd.